Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical Industry requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial operation of the company.
- He/She will provide an effective financial management services to the company and also enforce financial policies.
- Ideal candidate must be mentally agile, accurate & detailed oriented with great communication skills
- Produce weekly and Monthly management reports ( Bank reconcilliation )
- Show true reflection of company's financial status
- Provide sound financial advise to the management and board of Directors
- Financial liason with Vendors re Quote validation , negotiate payment terms
- Cash Flow analysis and Projection ( Monthly )
- Staff Payroll Management ( Statutary taxes etc )
- Liase with External Auditors
- Internal cost control system . Enforce guidelines for Expenditure
- Weekly expenditure analysis ( Top Spenders )
- Quaterly Budget preparation
- Coordinate all Statutory Obligations - VAT , PAYE , Income TAX
- Maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement
- Financial Statement
- Management Reports.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting
- Minimum of 2:1 University degree
- 5 years working in Similar Environment
- Professional qualifications is an added advantage
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.