Asset & Resource Management Holding Company - Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst (Strategic Planning and Project Management)
Job Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the development, execution and monitoring of strategic plans for the ARM Group and its business subsidiaries, with the aim of helping the organizations achieve their corporate objectives.
- Strategy Development: Assist in the planning of corporate strategy sessions and subsequent development of business strategic plans. In addition, assist in the implementation and monitoring of strategic initiatives across the Group.
- Competitive Intelligence: Conduct competitor analysis which involves gathering data on competitor in all business segments that the Group competes in and developing a SWOT analysis for the industry and the Group.
- Environmental Analyses: Identify environmental drivers of business performance and change, define implications for Group, subsidiaries, and support functions; and model organization’s response as appropriate to environment factors, and market segments.
- Benchmarking: Benchmark ARM and its subsidiary companies against competitor firms on various relevant parameters and indicators to understand how the firm ranks against competitors within its operating environment, as well as identify sources of competitive advantage that the businesses within the Group can leverage.
- Customer Segmentation: Conduct customer segmentation design and/or marketing analytics, and model development strategy.
- Business Modelling: Assist in the development of financial and organizational models in support of business strategy. Monitor competitive landscape in operating environments and conducts stakeholder analyses to support project needs.
- Corporate Performance Monitoring: Collate and analyze performance data across units and businesses within the ARM Group and prepare periodic reports for Board and Executive Management. Also assist in the maintenance of the Group Performance Monitoring Framework.
- Research: Undertake research and data collection, conduct analysis of qualitative and/or quantitative data for insights, and develop industry reports that will drive the execution of critical business initiatives, and development of new strategies / business opportunities.
- Business Presentations: Support business development efforts, through the development of business proposals, concept papers and executive level presentations, incorporating detailed analysis, and recommendations in order to provide relevant audiences with sufficient fact-base to support their decision-making.
- Meeting Logistics: Undertakes the coordination of meeting logistics and design, and where necessary, would facilitate meetings. The Position Holder is also responsible for capturing and sharing knowledge, action points and lessons learnt from meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Background in Finance and Accounting Background would be an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- At least 1 year of market research and/or product development experience, preferably with a financial services company or a consulting outfit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online