A leading conglomerate with offices and assets in all states of Nigeria is in search of qualified, articulate and versatile individuals for the position of:
Job Title: Regional Admin/ Facilities Manager
Ibadan- Oyo, Benin-Edo, Enugu, Portharcourt-Rivers, Jos-Plateau, Kano, Abuja
- Ensuring offices are stocked with necessary supplies and office equipment’s are well maintained.
- Ensure safe, secure and well maintained facilities that meet environmental, health and Safety Standards.
- Supervising multidisciplinary team of contractors and staff in cleaning, maintenance, heating systems, water systems and electromechanical systems.
- Facilitate and implement servicing and repairs of vehicles at optimum cost to meet company objectives.
- Maintain fleet database and ensure proper usage of vehicles by carrying out inspections.
- Carry out regular inspection of facilities and oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments within their respective Regions.
- Ensure proper space planning and efficiency in the regions.
- Maintain healthy relationship with Local Governments and States in their regions and ensure statutory payments are reasonable and processed on time,
- Ensure that Technical and non-technical offices are fumigated quarterly, maintain good ambience and ensure great look and feel.
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimise costs.
- Ensure proper database of all offices and residential accommodation and facilitate renewal of old leases where applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Estate Management, Finance, Architecture, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- Not Less than 12 years post qualification experience.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilities and Project Management skills.
- Fleet Management skills.
- Excellent Negotiating Skills.
- Commercial awareness.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.