An International co-education school located in the heart of Lagos State, operating a blend of the British and Nigerian curricula, is seeking to strengthen its workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Director
Duties & Responsibilities
Required Qualification and qualities
- Train, rehearse and lead students in School and Community musical programs.
- Collaborate with school administration/management in setting up effective musical programs for civic functions and School productions.
- Understand potentials and skills of each student and guide individual student according to their skill(s).
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must possess a First Degree in Music, and/or requisite qualifications in the Theory of Music from a recognized examining body, with a verifiable post-qualification experience of not less than five 5 years.
- A Post-Graduate Diploma in Education for non-education Degree holders is an added advantage
- Sound understanding of music and be professionally able to play a minimum of five (5) musical instruments.
18th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.