An International co-education school located in the heart of Lagos State, operating a blend of the British and Nigerian curricula, is seeking to strengthen its workforce by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Teacher
Duties & Responsibilities
Required Qualification and qualities
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual students’ needs and examination syllabuses.
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students,
- Conduct music classes in accordance with the rules and regulations established by Board of Education.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc in Music from a reputable tertiary institution, with an ability to impart knowledge to students.
- Sound understanding of music and be professionally able to play a minimum of five (5) musical instruments.
- A verifiable post-qualification experience of not less than three(3) years in a School as a music teacher or music instructor.
- I.G.C.S.E experience and qualification will also be an added advantage.
18th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.