Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Responsible for overseeing and managing all construction projects
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- He/She would be expected to closely monitor the progress of all projects in order to ensure that they are on schedule and work is done according to the scope of work.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any of the Engineering courses.
- Over 8-15 years’ experience as an OPERATION MANAGER in a standard company
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV "MS Word Format" to: [email protected]
using "Operations Manager" as the email subject.
Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.