Inlaks - Established in 1982, Inlaks is an Information Technology Systems Integrator specialized in the deployment of dynamic and highly scalable ICT Infrastructure Solutions. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Utilities and the Distribution sectors of the economy. INLAKS also deploys Commercial/Resource Planning Software and Services to many multinational companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager, Power
- Inlaks seeks to hire an experienced and highly qualified Account Manager, Power with a proven track record of sales and managing relationship with customers
- This Account Manager will manage Power Accounts in the Non-Financial Service Industry Sector.
- The selected individual is expected to Be accountable for the profitable achievement of sales objectives associated with the assigned market and segment.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territories outside of Financial Services
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Degree in Engineering and other related certification
- Master's in Engineering is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
- 3-5 years of account management experience
- Knowledge of UPS, Inverter, Energy storage, cooling and electrical protections systems
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of market research
- Relevant products and industry knowledge.
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. E.g. “Account Manager, Power (IBU)”
Only candidates who meet the job requirements will be shortlisted.