Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs.
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures.
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation.
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives.
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment).
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy.
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
- Proven experience (3-5) years’ experience as safety officer.
- B.Sc/BA in Safety Management, Engineering or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety.
- In depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures.
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
N120,000 - N130,000 gross per month (If your salary is more that the range, do not apply).
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email