Vodstra Limited - Our client in courier business require the services of a competent industry professional to drive its operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Courier Division
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings of the Company
- Cost efficiency and Expense Management:
- Ensure that business processes and operations are improved to enhance performance as well as generate profit.
- Ensure Quality drivers are recruited.
- Ensure that all assets are roadworthy, fully Utilized and turnaround time (TAT) is maintained at all times
- Liaise with the Clients for Profitable business, routes and reduced downtime
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Company according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
Application Closing Date
- A B.sc/HND in Business Administration or transport-related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 12 years post qualification experience in the Logistics Industry with 8 Years in Senior management position of a courier business
- Must be a member of a recognized professional body.
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
with the Job Title as the mail subject.
: Candidates without courier operations experience up to 12 years should not apply.