Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited is a fast-growing software and technology company indigenously owned; constituted of smart and committed young professionals.The thrust of Byteworks is that by implementing its products through excellence, commitment, innovation and integrity, there is a consistent increase in revenue generation in Nigeria as a whole by employing its products in every state/sector it is applied.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- The Human Resources Manager is involved in developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives in line with the overall business objectives of the company.
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Managing the recruitment and selection process of the company.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives in line with the overall business goals and objectives of the company.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- B.Sc. or equivalent in any relevant Social Science field.
- The candidate must have a cognate experience not less than 2 years in Human Resources or similar roles at a senior managerial level.
Application Closing Date
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to offer proper consultation on relevant issues within the human resource department.
- Ability to properly access and evaluate situations.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- Human Resource Expertise.
- Leadership & Navigation.
- Excellent relationship Management skills.
- Ethical Practices.
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application should come with a 2-3 page Cover Letter indicating your interests, related projects completed in the past, and any other information about yourself you consider relevant to the job position.