Astract 9 - With over five years of experience, we have built a reputation for maximising a holistic approach in the execution of technical and creative projects, ensuring we accomplish all our client goals and go the extra mile while at it. At Astract 9, we enjoy finding creative ways to carve a niche for our clients in the digital space, through a combination of tested digital and content marketing techniques, building great products and a cultivating a dynamic and forward thinking design culture.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Specialist
- The customer success specialist is responsible for the end-to-end management, timely execution, and delivery of web and mobile development projects for an ongoing partnership.
- He/she will serve as the primary relationship owner and project manager for all deliverables and first port of call for these sets of clients by providing full support and ensuring maximum satisfaction with their projects, while also recommending improvements or additional services as appropriate.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of Whogohost clients spanning across industries and verticals on behalf of the company, act as first line of support for customers in a fast paced environment; track support inquiries through various support channels, including email and live-chat, and escalate as appropriate.
- Work closely with the web development and design team to facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables and also providing customer feedback at every stage with updates on progress of projects & figuring best way to implement the client’s objectives
- Actively following up on leads, via phone calls and emails to ensure they get on board, develop and build strong relationships with customer contacts, with a keen sense of interpersonal relationships and up-selling other products and services.
- Taking initiative to understand client businesses, use cases, and act as an extension of client’s teams in solving their analytical needs, conducting ad hoc analysis on client’s behalf as needed
- Provide hands on guidance after completion of each project through creating technical guide documents to help solve customer uses cases, after final handover of project to client.
- Manage daily calls from clients; proactively follow up with status updates, next steps across various customer requests and releases
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify areas for improvement in our current sales, on-boarding, and support processes, proactively offer recommendations on ways we can improve overall customer experience
- Cross Functional team collaboration.
Application Closing Date
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with the technology industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant course.
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.