Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
- The candidate must know how to consolidate foreign subsidiaries.
Required Skill and Qualifications
- Check and verify the integrity of all accounting and continuity data for shifts carried out at booking offices.
- Enter data into relevant spreadsheets by the period end deadline, double checking to ensure accuracy
- Code and batch all warrants and vouchers to ensure that they are process and charge to the correct accounts and ledgers.
- Ensure that all refund are correctly calculated before authorization.
- Carry out daily reconciliations to balance tills, recording details on spreadsheets.
- Complete accurate financial statement s, providing documentation and relevant schedules to ensure compliance with audit standards & financial regulation.
- Perform a number of account reconciliation function including monthly bank creditor and debtor reconciliation, income audit and payroll audit.
- Produce monthly forecasts, analyzing financial data to create the yearly budget.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting, professional certification is an added advantage.
- Experience from Power/ Telecom Company
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Equivalent business experience of 10 years
- Analytical ability, excellent commercial sense, interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Age 28-38 years.
12th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.