Smart Partners Consulting is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Painter
Job Type: Full time
- Our property management company is in need of a full-time Painter to join our staff. You will be responsible for rehabbing and painting multi-family dwellings. Most of our work focuses on interiors of units after tenants move out and before new renters move in.
- However, we are in need of exterior painting work, which requires working safely at heights. We’re looking for experienced Painters who understand the industry best practices and apply them to every aspect of their work.
- Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, or removing old paint
- Mixing, matching, and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces
- Preparing the surrounding area by covering with cloth or plastic to prevent messes
- Providing decorative and faux finishes as the project requires
- Handling planning and prep work in an efficient manner
- Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to reach the entire surface of the project
- Calculating the amount of materials and time required for said project
- Taping off areas as needed
- Choosing and purchasing paint, brushes, and other supplies from vendors
- Cleaning up supplies and replacing fixtures when project is complete
- Communicating with clients to ensure they're getting the look they're hoping for
Application Closing Date
- High School Diploma
- Proven work experience has a painter
- 3+ years’ residential or commercial painting experience required
- Ability to complete projects on-time and on-budget
- Excellent communication and team-building skills
- Must reside in Lagos island or close to it.
21st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms word to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
For More Information
: Call - 012955434.