Royal Signs Limited is a leading signage company in Nigeria based in Lagos Nigeria, It was founded over fifteen years ago. We Design, Manufacture, Maintenance, Install signages nationwide and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Application Closing Date
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.