Royal Signs Limited is a leading signage company in Nigeria based in Lagos Nigeria, It was founded over fifteen years ago. We Design, Manufacture, Maintenance, Install signages nationwide and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns.
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- A successful Marketing officer must have great enthusiasm for all things marketing and great knowledge of relevant techniques and principles.
- The ideal candidate will also be an excellent communicator and will have experience in managing different marketing ventures.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the email.