Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor 2
Job Requisition Number: 58967
Port Harcourt, Rivers
Overall purpose of the Job
- To ensure all customer expectations are fulfilled at the well site through effective communication and support of the customer, supervision of Expro crew, equipment and regular communication with Expro Well Test Operations Manager
- Ensures a safe and healthy environment at the worksite through the effective application of the Company's HSEQ systems.
- Completion of all HSEQC and Operational Documentation required to be completed during and after each Well test operation and delivering the same to the Well Test Operations Manager for his review.
- Overall responsibility for running the job at the wellsite and safe and effective management of any change.
- Establish and maintain an effective relationship with the well site customer representative to ensure good two way communication and customer expectations are clearly understood.
- Provide supervision of the crew to ensure that all personnel in the crew have the appropriate level of supervision, knowledge and understanding of the tasks to be performed.
- Ensure coaching and development of the crew.
- Provide the planning necessary for the job including equipment set-up, well site direction and customer-related support activities.
- Perform cleaning, operational testing and pressure testing of equipment during the pre job procedures
- Prepares and packs ancillary equipment to be used for the job
- Performs pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performs and completes preventative maintenance procedures for all of the equipment on location
- Assembles and prepares equipment for installation and service
- Ensures that at rig down, clean up and preparation for the next job is effectively completed
- Ensures completion of all required documentation relating to equipment and personnel in the course of the operations performed.
- Ensures the customer is satisfied with the service provided including the accuracy of all data and reports provided.
- Evaluates crew member performance during the job.
- Supports company strategies for maintaining and improving business by promoting Expro capability with the Customer representative.
- Identifies and communicates opportunities for business growth to onshore management, acting as the company representative at the worksite.
Job Knowledge and Qualifications
- Effectively performing the tasks to meet individual, client and Company expectations
- Ability to work under pressure with differing priorities
- Working environment changing due to weather, and / or well conditions
- Operating in remote and potentially hostile environment locations
- Ability to work at height
Application Closing Date
- Completion of Degree or equivalent education in Engineering
- Completion of training requirements established by global or local management
- Completion of competence requirements as a Supervisor and demonstrated ability to perform in role
- Good interpersonal, mentoring and training skills
- Self motivated and can work independently with little supervision
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Basic reading comprehension, writing skills and calculator skills required
- Computer skills including MS Office and company software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online