Tybitx is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Documentation Management Officer
Gombe, Borno, Yobe, Cross River, Kaduna, Edo, Gombe and Warri-Delta
- Type, store, file, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems
- Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
- Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
- Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
- Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
- Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required
- Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
- Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
Application Closing Date
- Applicant must possess minimum of SSCE or Diploma certificate
- Applicant must have very good knowledge of the use of computer applications e.g (Microsoft suites)
- Data entry skills is an added advantage
- Fast in typing and storage of large documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Applicant must be descent and well organised
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Applicants should have a National Identification Card.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and other necessary documents to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.