Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a reputable EPC Company requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Support Technician
- Installation, maintenance, repair, test, and commissioning of electrical/electronic equipment including systems necessary to ensure safe, efficient and reliable operation of plant equipment.
- Work on electrical transmission and distribution systems, and all types of electrical equipment without supervision and following electrical safety rules.
- Troubleshoot PLCs ladder logic software programs, PLC interfaces with electrical devices, like motors, Power Management Systems and Electrical switchgears, correcting major and minor faults.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to execute regulatory inspections, preventative maintenance, and reactive/breakdown maintenance identified during inspections or as requested by Operations Team.
- Reduce maintenance cost whilst assuring technical integrity and ensuring that SPDC Quality standards are not compromised.
- Safely and accurate execute electrical maintenance activities on a wide variety of operationally sensitive electrical equipment, following maintenance/inspection procedures and manuals.
- Works closely with the Control Room while performing maintenance to ensure no nuisance alarms or trips.
- Comply with SPDC’s HSE-MS requirements e.g. adhere to Permit-to-Work Safe system of work, etc.
- Involvement in Engineering / Production related Improvement Initiatives.
- Perform general work or other assignments/duties necessary to ensure the safe, clean and efficient operations of the facilities with due regards to the protection of the environment and host communities.
- Must be willing to be on-all ad work variety of shifts in order to meet plant needs. Also be open to learn new skills and/or occasional cross discipline activities to progress the team goals.
- Proper documentation of work executed via SAP systems as may be required.
- Identifying critical spares and follow-up ordering and delivery.
- Integrate with other disciplines to achieve Asset integrity on continuous basis.
- Promotes site safety and continuous hazard identification, mitigation and close-out.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements as exigent.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc/B.Tech/HND in Electrical Engineering with at least Electrical Systems/equipment maintenance in the Oil and Gas Industry
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
with "Job title" as subject of the email.