An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Logistics Officer
Reports to: Head, Admin & Logistics
- To provide 24/7 Power Services and Support in the Administration Business
- To work to ensure power generation to the office
- To ensure inverter availability at all times
- To ensure the air conditioner is working and no sparks in the server room and office environment
- Ensure the periodic servicing and maintenance of all the generating sets
- Reports any electrical or mechanical fault while on duty in the building or the generators
- Should perform two hours interval check into the server room while on night or weekend duties
- To put-up a telephone call to ICT administrators in the event of any fault incident
- Provides administrative support to departments and projects.
- Compile and process procurement monthly requests for office supplies.
- Ensure adequate and timely provision of materials, equipment and supplies by identifying needs for same across the organization and working with suppliers for same.
- Management of procurement of goods and services required in the course of business operations.
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of the office equipment, machinery, electrical and mechanical systems, building facilities in Lagos
- Take delivery of materials and supplies, inspect same and resolve quality or quantity discrepancy with suppliers and vendors.
- Assist to coordinate all the logistics operations of the company
- Supervise Contractors/Vendors for timely delivery of goods or services
- Perform any other responsibility as may be required
Key Result Areas:
- Internal Service satisfaction
- Litigation services generated
- Complaint resolution speed
- Complaint resolution cost
- Utilities cost.
Qualification and Experience:
- OND or Diploma in Business/Public Administration or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience handling similar responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and regulations
- Office Management
- Facilities management
- Procurement/Vendor Management
- Logistic Management
- Inventory Management
- Insurance knowledge.
6th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.