Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Technician
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as air conditioners.
- Comfort cooling delivery: Work with passion to effectively deliver cooling service to customers in own areas of operations. Ensure clients get the desired comfort cooling from HVAC systems and all related issues (i.e., overcooling and under cooling).
- Resolve issues promptly across the zones with limited available resources, personnel and Involve expertise advice in the installation of backups systems and the execution of ongoing HVAC change out project across board
- Effectively track job execution and ensure task delivery is in line with approved SLA above 95%. Improve regular site inspection to proactively capture issues before they are escalated. Issues for escalations /findings are captured in weekly highlight report and cascaded up the line for close-out.
- Monitored the implementation of contractor HSE performance and ensure compliance in own area of operations
- Attend contractor tool box and monthly HSE meetings. Drive effective implementation of the use of PTW, JHA when required in business.
- Developed and deployed new PPM and switching schedule to address the lapses observe in the HVAC systems with the lean personnel on ground to ensure equipment reliability and proficiency
- HCFC HVAC Change out /Upgrade projects: Render support service for corporate utilities team on the HCFC change out and upgrade work in I A and R A.
- Conduct daily inspections: All snags captured during daily inspections and MFIs with own and responsible teams should be driven to close out stage. This is to ensure physical and structural asset integrity.
- Abide by and comply with all AMF and SHELL rules and requirements of safety, secrecy and confidentiality of information and standard of work.
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems.
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc or HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
18th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: [email protected]
with Job Title as the subject of the mail.