Afrihood is a High-tech Real Estate Development Company established to provide realistic estate solutions particularly to the middle class. We are poised to give every African regardless of class, a taste of luxury, excellence and modern living style.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create scripts and illustration to artistically portray the activities and concurrent objectives of the company for print media, new media and traditional media.
- Creates professional typography, photography, graphics, animation and live video content for diverse array of new media, such as social media, web and digital television
- Edits long-form programming, including documentaries, clips shows and studio-based series, for linear television networks and social media video platforms
- Edits short-form content, including promotional spots, docu-style features, opens/teases, sizzle reels and highlight videos for social media.
- Create post-production work, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, technical illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of materials off line and online.
- Research upcoming projects to help create realistic designs, videos, skits, documentaries and/or animations
- Develop storyboards that map out key scenes in animations and motion graphics
- Design Graphics for all Afrihood’s properties such as website, newsletters, brochures, proposals etc
Eligible Candidates must:
Application Closing Date
- Reside in Ikoyi, Lekki or Lagos Island Environs
- Have minimum 5 years professional experience editing both long-form and short-form content.
- Have high proficiency in HD workflow, Adobe Premier, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Studio Suite, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Proficiency in motion graphics is a must. Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest graphics and editing techniques and visual trends.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write to: [email protected]
Discuss who you are and elaborately describe your skills set with the subject heading as: "Graphic Artist Application"
: Send a link to your portfolio in the email.