PrisDav Consulting - Our client, a leading Juice Bar is seeking to recruit for immediate employment; experienced, self- motivated and success driven individuals in the position below:
Job Title: Cook/Chef
Lekki and environs
- Oversees a restaurant's kitchen by managing other members of the food preparation team, deciding what dishes to serve and adjusting orders to meet guests' requests.
- Must be able to make or do juices too, but more often will be involved in cooking specialty dishes.
- Chooses ingredients and designs a menu based on the seasonal availability of food items.
- Creates unique dishes that inspire guests to come back again and again to see what is new in the restaurant.
Skills and Qualifications
- Cooks guests' orders according to their preferences
- Employs food safety best practices and makes sure that all kitchen staff members do the same.
- Must be able to make or do juices
- Acts with appropriate caution in a dangerous environment where there are knives and high-temperature surfaces
- Selects choice ingredients that will give dishes the best flavour
- Experiments to come up with new specialties that will draw diners into the restaurant
- Coaches the sous chef and other members of the kitchen staff, so they perform at their best
- Determines how much food to order and maintains an appropriate supply at the restaurant
- Keeps up with trends in cooking and the restaurant business to ensure that guests have a positive experience
- Works quickly and accurately during busy periods, such as weekends and evenings
- Occasionally takes on extra duties, such as cleaning, when the kitchen is short-staffed or the restaurant is particularly busy
- Takes direction and works with the restaurant's administrative team
Application Closing Date
- Training in Culinary Arts, Experience, Works Quickly, Physical Stamina, Creative Flair, Flexible Schedule, Strong Communication, Organisational Skills, Team Mentality, Leadership Skills
13th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email
Please do not apply if you do not qualify as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.