Maxima Media Group is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor & Gamble, and PZ as clients, and having created, produced and executed several high impact products in the Nigerian media and advertising market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Drive vehicle(s) for official travel and businesses, or as requested by the management
- To drive in compliance with the road traffic laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including driving codes and standards
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present while on duty or within the company premises.
- Ensure daily cleaning, (interior and exterior) of vehicle(s) and must be in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle(s) is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle movement register,
- Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- 15 days before the expiration of vehicle(s) papers notify Admin/Operations in writing to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated. Always check your papers regularly.
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes,
- Must be available to drive the staff, clients and any persons as requested by the Admin.
- Alert the Admin on discovery of unusual sound noticed in the vehicle(s) immediately or within 8 hours.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 Years’ experience in the same role.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
using the Job roles as the subject of the mail.