Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture
- Provide input in the definition of IT policies, projects and service levels.
- Provide input in the development of the Enterprise Solution/Application strategy and plan in line with overall IT strategy and the company’s needs and objectives.
- Assist the Director, IT in communicating the division’s strategic direction and objectives to Enterprise Solution unit.
- Coordinate the development of policies, processes and procedures for the design, deployment and integration of customer’s Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practices as it relates to the team/ function’s activities.
- Continuously review the unit/ team’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved improvement initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Identify required resources, personnel, funding to achieve the unit/ function’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
Education and Experience
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of the unit.
- Liaise with user departments to determine the Enterprise Solution/Applications needs of the organization.
- Ensure alignment of identified Enterprise Solutions/Applications with the customer’s business and IT strategy.
- Coordinate detailed preliminary review of new/proposed Enterprise Solution/Application, to determine alignment with customer’s business and IT strategy.
- Oversee the identification and documentation of user requirements for new Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Coordinate the documentation of Request for Proposal/Request for Quotation for new enterprise solution based on user requirements.
- Participate in the evaluation and selection of vendors for deployment of Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Oversee the solution development life cycle, ensuring compliance with specified standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Liaise with Program Managers to coordinate the development and implementation of project plans and timelines, to meet Enterprise Solutions/Applications needs.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and go-live of new Enterprise Solutions/Applications in liaison with relevant business teams.
- Oversee post implementation review of deployed Enterprise Solutions/Applications and ensure timely and effective resolution of issues.
- Provide support and expertise in the deployment of off-the-shelf software applications.
- Ensure adequate user training on new Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Ensure adequate post-implementation support for deployed solutions in liaison with user support team.
- Coordinate continuous evaluation of system performance in order to ensure continuing relevance of Enterprise Solutions/Applications provided.
- Ensure the availability of documented policies and procedures/user guide for newly developed Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Oversee deployment of patches and upgrades to installed Enterprise Solutions/Applications.
- Manage relationships with third party IT vendors/suppliers.
- Keep self and teams abreast of business process changes and proactively identify and develop solutions to ensure optimization of technology in business processes.
Application Closing Date
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science or any Engineering related course.
- Professional qualifications (ITIL, TOGAF, etc.) are a must.
- Seven (7) to twelve (12) years’ work experience with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
- Must have managed Enterprise Architects both at Employer and Client locations.
- Must be able to build a team of EA’s if needed.
- Must possess excellent Communication, Negotiation and Relationship Management (at all levels) skills.
- Project Management skills is a must.
- Must have leadership abilities which should aid organized brainstorming sessions when meeting with other Managers of the project and should be able to supervise Managers of the project as well.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online