Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Application Closing Date
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs
- Follow the company’s procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Finchglow Travels.
- Provide customer with Finchglow Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Finchglow Travel’s practices and programs
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
12th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as subject of the mail.