Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is currently in urgent need of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician, Electrical and Mechanical Engineer
- Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
- Analyze problems to see how mechanical and thermal devices might help solve the problem
- Design or redesign mechanical and thermal devices using analysis and computer-aided design
- Develop and test prototypes of devices they design
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
Application Closing Date
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- Minimum of OND certificate.
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS-WORD format to: [email protected]
using any of the job role (Technician, Electrical or Mechanical) as the Subject of the mail.
Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.