Norwegian Church Aid ('NCA') is a member of the ACT Alliance and works with people and local actors, especially Faith-based actors in many countries where it works in their struggle to eradicate poverty and injustices. We provide humanitarian assistance in disasters and work for long-term development in local communities and societies. In order to address the root causes of poverty, we advocate for just decisions by public authorities, businesses and religious leaders.
NCA has a presence in Nigeria to respond to the Humanitarian crisis in Northeast Nigeria. NCA has its core competencies in Gender Based Violence and Water Sanitation and Hygiene. NCA has its strengths in works and invest in local partners ensures building their capacities are built from the onset of response, to enable them to have the capacity to respond in a long-term intervention including recovery and development.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Registration of Vendors for Future Request for Quotation (RFQ)
Job Type: Contract
Job Field: Engineering / Technical ICT / Computer Transport/Logistics Protection Office Support/ Admin/Safety
Categories for Registration
- Engineering/Technical/General Works
- Food/Hall Rentals/Event Management
- NFI’s/General Supplies
Prospective vendors interested in the future REQ process are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Mirror NCA’s corporate philosophy and business principle
- Offer competitive pricing and cost-savings solutions
- Have proven service record
- Have proven quality assurance systems
- Be financially viable
- Offer value added capabilities
- Experienced in supply of product and services to INGO’s.
- Maintain the highest possible standard of integrity and fairness
- Honour all contractual obligations; and
- Comply both with the letter and spirit of the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Two Years’ experience in relevant area of supply/service
- Company must have been in existence for 2 years after incorporation
- Company must have functional office address
- Company must have updated tax clearance certificate
- Company must operate a cooperate account with account name same as company name
- Company must have a functional TIN number
Application Closing Date
- Company should have a functional telephone number and email for focal person
- Company address should be accessible by NCA
- Company should provide proof of previous work/services to INGO’s
- Company should provide organogram for staff
- Company should provide annual financial statements
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifie candidates/companies across Nigeria should download and complete the "Registration Form" and submit together with company profile to:
No. 135, Mandara Street,
Along Doctors Quarters, Off White Arena-Gambole Road,
Maiduguri, Borno State.
Click Here to Download Application Form (Docx)
By completing the Registration Request Form, you agree that we may:
- Consider and evaluate the information supplied and provide feedback, where considered appropriate;
- Contact any necessary third party to verify the information supplied in the Registration Request Form.
- If, in our opinion, there are business opportunities related to your Category, we may contact your organization for further verification and information as may be deemed necessary.
- However, completion of the Registration Request Form is not an automatic guarantee of registration or an offer of business opportunity.
- All prospective vendors are also required to note the following:
- It is your responsibility to update all information regarding your company on the form provided above and safeguard against any misinformation, as NCA will not be liable for any outcome resulting from the misstatement or misrepresentation of your business details.
- Although measures have been put in place to protect the integrity of all information supplied, NCA will not be held liable for any fraudulent, illegal or improper application or transmission of any information provided on the form.
- By entering your company or business information on the form, you agree to indemnify and hold NCA harmless against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claim or expenses arising from or connected with unauthorized access and/or misuse of your business information supplied herein howsoever caused.
- Listing your company's information on the form does not create any contractual relations between NCA and your company, neither will any response be automatically construed as an offer to contract.
- On submission of relevant document to our maiduguri office, vendors will be requested to fill a register
- If you meet our registration categories, you will be contacted to submit additional information
- On receipt of Registration Documents, NCA shall evaluate and consider successful company for consideration for future RFP process.
For more enquiries, mail; [email protected]