Onstream Group - With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets. The Onstream Group has strategically aligned itself with its business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intervention Team Leader (Expat)
- The job holder will be responsible for preparation of HSE readiness and he will be in charge to lead Intervention team on board during hook up and start up phase.
- He will also in charge to assist Commissioning team in their activities related to FPSO safety systems.
That covers amongst other:
- Participate to the development of Site Emergency Response Plan/procedures.
- Insure identification, procurement and maintenance of HSE materials and equipments (prevention and intervention).
- Assist operation /maintenance team in their activities (e.g. confined space entry, working at height).
- Participate in planning of HSE performance improvement and associated monitoring.
- Provide HSES advice and support as required.
- Participate and provide necessary support for the development of operating procedures of the safety equipment on board the FPSO facilities prior to towing and installation phase.
- Assist and participate in the development and implementation of emergency response plans, exercises and training programs for FPSO Package personnel and contractors.
- Ensure identification and procurement of HSE materials and equipment.
As Intervention team leader FPSO:
- Act as fire emergency expert, HSE expertise to Offshore Installation Manager.
- Advice and lead role in the management of incidents and correctives actions and in the emergency preparedness.
- Ensure that the Company’s HSE regulations are implemented (especially procedures related to work permits).
- Ensure that approved operating procedures and standard industry practice are applied during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility. - Organize weekly trainings for the intervention team on specific scenarios.
- Provide necessary awareness regarding all safety equipment for offshore personnel Conduct regular emergency exercises and debriefing to define the corrective actions.
- Intervene as the intervention team leader in case of emergency incident.
- Deploy resources to contain and control the incident.
To assist preparation and execution of safety systems commissioning:
- Witness as appropriate the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and validation of ‘Ready for Commissioning’ dossiers for systems under his responsibility.
- Control and manage the organisation and optimisation of offshore preparatory commissioning work for related discipline. Supervise commissioning activities performed by the Contractor to ensure that systems reach the ‘Ready for Start-Up’ status as per planning.
- Approve and sign-off of punch list items.
- Professional Emergency & Rescue Leader.
- Professional Marine Fire Fighter Leader.
Application Closing Date
- Ten years experience in the oil and gas industry or compatible experience including experience in the construction, commissioning and operation of major offshore projects.
- Extensive experience in marine life saving equipment, Fire Fighting system and Emergency & Rescue systems is essential.
- Previous experience working in engineering and procurement phases.
- Experience with large production platforms, working offshore and with live facilities.
- Professional and interpersonal skills to efficiently implement HSES management systems.
- Experience in workplace training and assessments.
- Good supervisory, communication skills, team management skills.
- Language: Fluent in English with French an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online