Karisa Consults Limited is an emerging management consulting firm that specialise in Agribusiness brokerage, Agric trading, Recruitment, Professional background Check Services, Research, Management training as well as Agricultural Training. We provide Management Consulting services to clients in the private and public sector within and outside Nigeria
Our clients include start-ups, small and medium enterprises as well as multinationals and industry leaders in key sectors of the Nigeria and Africa regional economies.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Agronomist (Zonal Project Supervisor)
Qualifications and Experience
- Design and implementation of project activities including the development of work plans and management of Activity Teams.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverable and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Supervision and management of Agronomists. Mentoring and development of field Agronomists.
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole
- M.Sc in any of the following field: Agronomy, Soil Science, Plant Breeding and Crop Science.
- 7 - 10 years working experience
- The Candidate must understand Hausa
Competence Essential Desirable:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job title and the Location" as the subject of the email.