Westfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Property Development company that provides premium accommodation solutions in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies;
- Oversee implementation of integrated marketing strategy including innovative campaigns and digital marketing;
- Plan, develop and oversee production of company marketing and communication materials;
- Lead company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets;
- Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers;
- Maintain social media presence at product level and at a corporate level;
- Manage and maintain accurate information on company website updates in conjunction with the Website Developer/ Manager;
- Draft Press Releases; represent the company to media outlets;
- Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives;
- Procure and manage external sales agencies as required;
- Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements;
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results;
- Prepare sales reports (enquiry rate, type etc.) for Senior Management periodically, or as may be required;
- Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
- HND or First degree in Estate Management, Social Sciences or any business related field. Possession of an MBA or Marketing Qualification, though not compulsory, may be an advantage
- Experience of not less than 3- 5 years in sales and marketing role in real-estate industry (preferably in marketing/sale of houses, rather than land).
Skills and Abilities:
Application Closing Date
- Strategic planning and execution of real estate investment sales and marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media strategy and implementation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, Adobe Photoshop etc.
- Management of internal and external resources to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English Language
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven attention to detail.
20th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.