Digital Minilab World Nigeria Limited is recognized as one of the leading supplier of New & Refurbished Digital Printers, Photo Finishing & Large Format Equipment’s in Middle East & Africa with two branches across the globe, including the head office in Hong-Kong, both head by the founder and CEO Mr. Mustafa N.S. Alfarra .The company also has the distributor relationship of global brands in African Countries, such as Noritsu, Epson, HSIT Digital professional paper and Lucky Film Brand name.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer /Social Media Manager
- We are in search of Graphics Designer/Social Media manager, a person who can keep His or Her cool under pressure and have the technical prowess to keep up with ever-changing business practices.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website
- Work on tasks pertaining to design style, format, print production and timescales on all banners, graphics, captions, prints and designs
- Develop and implement SMM strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to company web pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Application Closing Date
- Must have good knowledge of graphics Photoshop, Adobe illustrator/Corel draw
- Must have at least 1 years experience as a graphics designer
- University Degree/HND
- Must know branding and social media marketing
- Know how to speak/write English very well
- Must be able to work in a team
- Can handle multi-tasking job
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Must live in Lagos
30th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email