Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
We are currently seeking to employ dynamic, self-motivated and result oriented candidate with pleasing personalities to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Commercial Executive (FTCE)
- Sales and marketing of company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Candidate must be between 30 - 35 years.
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
- Related experience in an Agro-allied company will be an added advantage.
Minimum Academic Requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Animal Science & Animal Health Technology.
Application Closing Date
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their detailed CV to: [email protected]
using the ‘"job title" as subject of the email.