Sterling Resources is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- The Manager will help in mobilizing the local resources at the set-up phase of new manufacturing facilities including the local procurement/sourcing of tools and other project related items.
- The preferred candidate will be responsible for establishing and implementing preventive and corrective maintenance for equipment, carry out project design & implementation and partner with procurement unit to ensure availability of engineering spare parts.
- Candidates must possess excellent planning, analytical and strong people leadership skills.
- Ability to drive the economies of scale across all the processing facilities under the Group by sourcing the right Spare Parts, Raw materials, Packaging materials, and Machine tools.
- The ideal incumbent for this position should be a local working in Nigeria with experience from large manufacturing companies.
Application Closing Date
- Experience Level: Minimum of 10 years preferably in the pharmaceutical/ manufacturing industry.
- Qualification: Electrical Engineering background, Bachelor's Degree/HND.
20th December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.