Mctimothy Associates - Our client is one of the oldest and trusted Real Estate companies in Lagos. They offer a wide range of property services including leasing, buying and selling residential and commercial properties in Lagos and other parts of the country, property management, valuations and market research.
They are seeking an experienced Real Estate professional to join their team for the available position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Manage the day to day operations in accordance with company policies and standards to maximize profit and drive efficiency.
- Develop strategic goals which will help make a significant impact on growth of the company.
- Assist in fine tuning operational methods for the departments while improving the overall efficiency of the departments.
- Equip the new joiners with the knowledge, practical skills to carry out the day to day work-related tasks.
- Develop training calendar and training methods which will determine direction on various strategic action plans and reviews for the departments,
- Develop policies and procedures for implementing quality and customer-service standards
- Supervise and administer the sales and leasing administrators and ensure that they adhere to the company policies and procedures.
- Prepare operational reports for the General Manager.
- Work effectively with the General Manager and Branch Managers to implement various cost effective policies and procedures and help maximize the revenues thus enhancing the profitability of the company.
- Liaise with the regulatory and governing bodies to ensure that all the revenue generating departments adhere to the set legal framework governing the real estate industry.
- Manage and implement new IT and Technical systems and software which can help improve the efficiency of the business by reducing the turnaround time to deliver business.
- Proactively strive to have an in-depth understanding and keep abreast of the new laws and regulations of the local and international property market and be aware of the current legal issues of the country specifically pertaining to property law.
- Implement necessary checks and balances to mitigate operational risks across all departments and to secure the best interest of the company.
- Ensure alignment of the department’s policies and objectives in line with the broad corporate policies and procedures.
Application Closing Date
- Bachelor's degree specializing in a property related degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role within the property industry (mandatory)
- Possess an established personal and professional network of contacts
- Possess a thorough understanding of all the laws and government and legal regulations
- Good analytical skills
- Proven ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple projects, as well as solve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively, supervise, train and direct a team
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, Database Software, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Natural coach and mentor.
9th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Or [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.