Hanein Group, a company in the manufacturing sector located in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Controller
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context
- Preparing and interpreting periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries
- Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions
- Negotiating on major projects, loans and grants
- Offering professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and recommending improvements where needed
- Implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Executing key strategic decisions and formulating business strategies
- Analysing financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- Developing and managing financial systems/models
- Producing long-term business plans
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- Managing budgets
- Carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
- B.Sc in Accounting or similar field. Master Degree would be an added advantage.
- At least Ten years accounting experience
- Professional certification in ACCA or ICAN or other relevant bodies.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and relevant accounting software
- Self-driven individual with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deep knowledge of best practices in financial management
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.