Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto.
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate application database.
- Manage and interact with the Nigeria Risk Index Application and prepare reports where required.
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate Nigeria Risk Index application or any other platform as required by the company.
- Ensure that all security information received from the various sources are logged in and documented in the relevant templates created for that purpose.
- Review, analyse and interpret research data as well as generate reports thereto
- Perform collection, collation and analysis of security data.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Law, Social Sciences or Humanities from any reputable institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years research work have experience in media or Journalism experience.
Application Closing Date
- Candidate must love research and write.
- Candidate must have good writing and communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to analyse data and generate report therefrom.
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.