IsaacBenz Consulting Limited is a leading business solution provider for a number of industries, connecting people to their dream. IsaacBenz Consulting limited is a subsidiary of IsaacBenz Int., UK. We began operation in 2016 solely as vehicle procurement, importation and delivery service provider. Following our incorporation in 2019, IsaacBenz has expanded its services, we are dealers in all kinds of Mercedes Benz but feature a variety of other automobile products. We also offer various professional services such as: project management consultation, vehicle procurement & importation, freelance marketing and advertising, maintenance service consultation, marketing & distribution, international and local sales representation in sub-Sahara African market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fleet Manager
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximise profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analysing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilising GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
Application Closing Date
- Degree in Logistics or Accounting.
- 2+ years in a logistics role.
- Experience in the transportation industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
23rd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.