Sigma Consulting Group - Our client, a world class Hospital located in Lekki, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Lekki , Lagos
Job type: Full Time
Experience Level: Entry
- The ideal candidate should be friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service, and also should have a calming effect and ability to put our people at ease.
- Should be one who can take over the administrative duties involved with coordinating patient and physician schedules as well as bookkeeping, file management and office organization.
- We’re looking for a professional who believes that patients should be treated as people rather than numbers in a file, and who understands the value of compassionate service.
- The job includes significant amounts of multi-tasking, but the ideal candidate will know when to slow down, look patients in the eye and provide personalized service.
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phone
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients’ arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Responds to inquiries by patients, prospective patients, and visitors in a courteous manner
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Protects patient confidentiality, making sure protected health information is secured by not leaving PHI in plain sight and logging off the computer before leaving it unattended.
- Must have experience as a medical front desk officer
- Must have a degree in the relevant field
- Must have at least one year experience as a medical front desk officer
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software
- Total Years Experience 1-3
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Click here to apply online