FundQuest Financial Services Limited is a Finance Company licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to engage primarily in the businesses of granting loans to individual and entities, borrowing from the general public through term investment, managing funds according to clients' mandates, and providing financial advisory services to its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Commercial Credit
- The Company is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of Team Lead, Commercial Credit.
- This is an experienced level position with full responsibility for credit origination, analysis, disbursement, collection and most importantly, implementation of the commercial credit portfolio strategy.
- The suitable candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining cooperative relationships with all stakeholders (mainly Credit Risk Managers, Credit Administrators, and Credit Committee) in the credit value chain.
- The position also involves providing leadership for a team of Credit Relationship Managers, as well as maintaining regular reporting engagement with Senior Management.
The ideal candidate must have:
Application Closing Date
- Minimum of 4 years' experience sourcing and managing Commercial Loans/Leases in a financial institution, with a record of very low Portfolio at Risk (PAR);
- Solid understanding of the Nigerian corporate credit market, its dynamics and customer disposition;
- Ability to appropriately dimension significant credit risk and emerging unfavourable changes in credit quality in any counterparty or industry;
- Ability to communicate effectively, lead, motivate and drive changes in a team; and
- Minimum of a Degree in any field.
23rd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online