Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grant Manager
Ref. No.: sfh-11353
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Managing and supporting the grants requirement and implementation process.
- Identify and develop strategies to optimise the grants administration process.
- Ensure grants are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of all Community Based Organizations (CBOs).
- Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring the smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Support the CBOs in preparing financial or budget plans.
- Maintain records of all CBOs contract documents, payments and support them to prepare monthly report for all grant-related activities.
- Training CBOs to ensure effective and equitable utilisation of funds.
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any related field of study.
- Must have seven (7) years’ experience in grant and financial management.
- Registration with a professional body (ACA or ACCA) or any other related professional body will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience working with USAID-funded programs is required.
Skills and Competency required:
Application Closing Date
- Ability to analyse financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately.
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills.
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets and database.
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
14th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online