NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Completions/Well Interventions Engineer
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Providing technical discipline expertise and strategic oversight to Supply Chain on all contractual issues with regards to completions, interventions and well servicing activities
- Providing technical discipline expertise and taking ownership of completions, interventions and well servicing activities, including but not limited to basis of design documents, cost estimates, (scoping, budget and AFE etc.) operational programmes, risk assessments, management of change/dispensations etc.
- Completing the end of well reports, to include an accurate account of the operations performed, summarising performance/costs and compiling lessons learned/recommendations for improvements for future operations etc.
- As required, liaising with the Well Examiner with regards to completions, interventions and well servicing compliance/operational issues.
- As required, assisting the Completions & Well Integrity Team Lead/Well Engineering Manager with the preparation of new documents and/or providing regular updates to existing documents to ensure compliance
To be considered for the Senior Completions/Well Interventions Engineer opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
Education and/or Experience
- Degree qualification
- Level 4 Supervisors IWCF Well Intervention Pressure Control Certificate
- Extensive experience in completions, interventions and well servicing operations with a known North Sea Operator
- Proven record of accomplishment for design, planning and execution of well work from semi-submersible, jack up, LWIVs and /or fixed platforms (covering both surface and subsurface XTs)
- Technically competent and knowledgeable/experienced with drilling, completions, well integrity, well interventions and well servicing equipment
- B.Eng degree in Engineering with 10 years experience
Application Closing Date
- Senior Completions/Well Interventions Engineer 10 years’ experience in the management of operated and non-operated wells by ensuring all completions, interventions and well servicing activities
13th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email