NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Superintendent
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Experience as a Drilling Superintendent for 8 or more years with a EPC or Major Oil Company.
- Have work experience as a toolpusher or above for a drilling contractor a preferred plus.
- Have detail understanding of technical specifications of drilling rigs
- Have extensive industry training and a valid well control certification.
- Have detailed understanding of drill bits, drilling motors and the relation of the drilling rig circulating system to these tools.
- Have detailed understanding and hands on experience with various weighted and non-weighted mud systems. Experience with oil based mud and water based mud.
- Be familiar with cost reporting and cost verification as it pertains to approval of company expenditures.
- Have demonstrated the ability to manage multiple drilling rigs at one time in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Understand and demonstrate leadership in all aspects of managing a HSE compliant operation without sacrificing operational efficiency.
Education and/or Experience:
Application Closing Date
- B.Eng degree in Engineering with 10 years experience
13th December, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the "Job Title" as subject of the email