NLIGHTIN is a reputable oil and gas service company offering a wide range of services and solution in oil and gas business in construction, consulting and procurement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Engineer - Directional Driller
Education and/or Experience
- Directional Drilling (DD) process including projection of well path to predetermined target coordinates.
- Understands principles of Bottom Hole assembly (BHA) selection and aspects of DD performance and ensures that BHA's are assembled as planned including correct make-up torque, doping and handling.
- Proficient in the use of DD computer software and able to assist in provision of advice and analysis to the client representative at the well site.
- Proficient in updating well profile plots and providing client representative with accurate directional survey data.
- Aware of client's requirements with regards to surveying procedures.
- Assists in the completion of a daily DD report, BHA performance report for each BHA run, completion of all service tickets and relevant paperwork (well data spreadsheet, lesson learned/best practice, End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS) and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) forms).
- Familiar with the DD aspects of the client's approved drilling program.
- Assists in the inspection of all DD company equipment delivered on the work site. Interfaces with the MWD engineer to ensure BHA compatibility, planned operating parameters are within specification and correct toolface references are applied.
- Maintains records of all DD equipment at well site including dimensional data and condition.
- Ensure that all equipment is laid out after use in accordance with company procedures and manifested for backload at the end of the job. rig safety certificate
Application Closing Date
- B.Eng degree in Engineering with 10 years relevant experience
13th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Credentials to: [email protected]
with the "Job title" as the email Subject.