Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Front End Engineer (ReactJS/NodeJS)
Job type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer who is motivated to excel in advanced client-side technologies.
- You will work with the Product Managers to understand customer requirements and drive UI/UX Designers and Developers to implement features.
- Work with Product Managers to define product requirements
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers to build modern interfaces
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design, and engineer them with React and Redox
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Design scalable client-side architecture that works with a multi-tenant cloud API
- Ensure secure coding standards to protect the clients against various vulnerabilities
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Mentor junior team members and review their code
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Experienced with RESTful APIs
- Some familiarity with continuous integration software such as Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Bitbucket etc.
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Good knowledge in Hybrid App development
- Experience in building UI layout with multiple device support Unit testing-JEST
- You need to be ready to hit the ground running for critical deliverables.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
Application Closing Date
- Working conditions
- Flexibility is important.
- Equal opportunity
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality
- Remuneration: Competitive based on experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online