Mctimothy Associates - Our client, a leading Real Estate company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager
- Recruit, test, interview and select employees to fill vacant positions.
- Champion the on-boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Advise department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation and employee benefits.
- Keeps records of benefits plans such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations and, employee statistics for company reporting.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Coordinates management training in company policies such as sexual harassment.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness and equity within the organization.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, pension plan, leave plan and training plan.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier.
- Prepares the human resources operations budget
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind exits.
- Prepares reports on and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
Application Closing Date
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous managerial experience
- Logical thinking
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of Nigerian labour law
- Knowledge of Nigerian property law will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Proficient in the use of HR software
- 5 years or more experience; 3 or more of which should be in the Real Estate industry.
31st December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
or [email protected]
clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.