Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business.
- The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional inter-personal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of our company. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Establish customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- Arrange meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Follow up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Work closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Research the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Attend industry events in order to generate business leads.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization
- B.Sc. in Social Sciences or related field from a reputable Institute.
- Experience: 5-7 year’s work experience
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Experience in project management and/or sales.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
- Computer Proficiency.
- Preferred Candidates must possess strong communication skills and the ability to negotiate effectively.
- Maintain a good communication and interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Females only
Application Closing Date
Tuesday, 24th December, 2019; (Time - 3:00pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send tailored CV to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this time will be automatically rejected.