Arion Energy Services Limited is an engineering, projects and operations services provider to the oil and gas, power and maritime industries. We are an agile and innovative company providing reliable solutions through our Adapt, Innovate and Resolve (AIR) approach to service delivery. We believe in developing exceptional teams to Adapt our services and tools to meet clients’ needs, Innovate solutions around project requirements and Resolve challenges to deliver expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Operations Manager
- Provide marine support to the company.
- Coordination of marine operations and manage relationships with the vessel’s crewing/technical manager.
- Liaise with relevant authorities – NIMASA, NPA, Customs, NCDMB, etc.
- Provide technical support.
- 7+ years relevant experience in the marine industry.
- An engineer with a degree and an OOW COC who has worked as a Chief on Offshore Support Vessels, or a holder of COC 111/2 and has worked up to 2nd Engineer on any type of vessel.
- Good knowledge of the offshore support industry and relevant oil and gas and maritime industry regulations and guidelines.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating "Marine Operations Manager" as subject of your mail.
- There will be opportunity to travel to the shipyard in Europe during vessel sea trial and preparation for delivery.
- Due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not qualified.