At Ella's Couture, we believe in giving a touch of the extra-ordinary to the looks of our clients. We are a fast-growing company bent of delivering our services with excellence. What we offer you is an accelerated career path in the fashion world. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world professional in the fashion world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Timely and accurate capture of orders in their various formats, process them and manage any subsequent changes.
- Ensure that advance notification procedures are proactively followed, in order to ensure internal and external customers are kept informed of any stock shortages and availability dates are updated.
- Develop and strengthen your working relationships with your customers to clearly understand their needs to ensure we deliver ‘value added’ service to our customer, whilst minimizing cost to the business.
- Demonstrate full understanding of supply chain processes and procedures
- Take accountability for the total ‘end to end’ process, you are the dedicated person responsible for all the Customer service needs of the customer and therefore accountable for driving through service improvements.
- Manage the requests for collection/returns of good stock product process through to resolution
- Anticipate potential escalations prior to them becoming business critical.
- Continue to build product knowledge
- Follow business and internal control procedures
- Social Media Management and Customer Systems Operation
- Reporting, minutes taking, presentation making
- Store management
- Support any other duties as reasonably requested by team leader.
- ND/HND/B.Sc/BA holder
- Fluency in English language
- Computer literacy, efficient in the use of MS Office tools
- Excellent use of the internet and social media platforms
- Must be fashion savvy
- Previous work in a fashion line is a plus
- Previous work as a customer service officer is a plus.
Application Closing Date
17th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating "Customer Service Officer - Full Name" as subject of your mail. E.g. Customer Service Officer - Chiroma Adeola Ngige
- Applicants should also include their desired monthly salary and availability date in the email body
- Applications that do not follow this method of application will not be considered