Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Oil & Gas Construction Project)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide direction and support for the operations team and manage execution at site covering O&M contract obligations including staffing, inventory management, statutory requirements, employee performance management, site safety, contractor performance, interface with clients
- Manage projects directly and in doing so: define and track project scope, goals, schedule, budgets, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Plan and develop a team to meet current and future manpower requirements considering business objectives, fulfilling contractual obligations and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the Operations department business financials for the company is met
- Maintain and improve planned and executed margins for service projects, maintenance agreements and Time & Material agreements.
- Provide technical and operational support for the sales teams, including proper pricing and scope-of-work definition for service project opportunities.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Develop best practices for maintenance and equipment maintenance optimization
- Ensure team meets HSE requirements and that project complies with required policies
- Responsible for development of service tender packages, vendor bid evaluation, and recommending contract awards as appropriate.
- Coordinate internally and externally all activities for acquiring and executing O&M services contracts
- Ensure team member develop goal for personal development on a yearly basis that will impact the department positively.
- Set and agree strategic objectives for smart delivery of projects as well as contribution to the overall business objectives.
- First Degree in Engineering or other related discipline
- Master's in Engineering or other related discipline
- Relevant professional certification from a recognized body.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Oil & Gas and Power sector
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Field Operation and Technical Supervision role
- 3 - 4 years Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success
- Exposure to operations of rotating equipment’s (compressors, pumps, turbines, generators etc.)
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Business acumen to develop new ideas / initiatives for business growth.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word Format) to: [email protected] using "Operations Manager" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.