Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Business Development Officer
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with brands, agencies and organizations.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity, message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Develop and implement new strategies to increase revenue generation.
- Brainstorm with other members of the Business Team to create new project strategies.
- Creating sales pitches, developing clear and effective written proposal / quotations for existing and prospective clients.
- Cultivate positively rewarding affiliations with brands / agencies and seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the organization.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in a Communications / Business Development role.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are experienced and are skilled in Digital Marketing.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 16th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.